GL events is a worldwide provider of integrated solutions and services for events, with prominent positions across the three main segments:
- congresses and conventions
- cultural, sports and political events
- trade fairs and exhibitions for professionals and the general public
Intervening on behalf of a large range of institutional and private companies in France and worldwide, GL events’ mission is assisting companies, institutions, and event organisers at every stage of the process from the definition of their event strategies to final implementation in the field.
Providing a base for this global coverage, GL has operations on all five continents in more than 20 countries and has 4.252 employees. Listed in Segment B of NYSE-Euronext Paris, with revenue of €942,4 million in 2015.
GL is organised into three major business units:
GL events Live covers the entire range of expertise and skills required to successfully stage corporate, institutional and sports events. From consulting services and design to producing the event itself, its teams provide turnkey solutions.
GL events Exhibitions manages and coordinates the Group’s portfolio of a lot of proprietary trade fairs covering a wide range of sectors: food industry, culture, textiles, etc.
GL events Venues manages operations for a network of 37 venues that include convention centres, exhibition centres, concert halls and multi-purpose facilities located in major French cities and international destinations: Lyon - Paris - Toulouse - Nice - Barcelona - Brussels - Budapest - London - Padua - Rio de Janeiro – Sao Paulo - Shanghai - Turin - Ankara - Istanbul - The Hague.
- 3.934 employees
- 953 M€ revenue in 2016 (49% from international markets)
- 30,8 M€ net income from consolidated companies in 2015?
- more than 90 locations worldwide
- 300 proprietary trade shows
- 40 venues under management (with a combined public access area of more than 1,2 million sq.m)
- more than 4.000 events staged
- more than 11 millions of visitors and exhibitors